I need an opinion on a tattoo i'm getting next week? - next week tattoo
so I'm going next week, then another, tattoo (my second) and I'm caught between two ideas. I know that in the end make the decision, but I just wanted to know what they think their children. Thank you:)
and do not forget comments, do not get a tattoo at all!
Here are the pictures: (I'm in my right wrist - I have stars on her left wrist)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/tattoo/xoRachLxo/tattoos/doves2.jpg?o=273
http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper657/stills/0b75a020.gif


9 comments:
def ave. impressive appearance in people.
and if you want to get a tattoo without meaning, who cares.
Would make sense that, for all we know.
Unfortunately, just annoying that everyone judges them all in this case.
as if you did not have it because some random on the Internet has a personal conviction that it is not too
Although both are very pretty, and I personally like the wings. I think its impressive rate of defects, or would such a thing. ik had done before, but I still think the broken wing "thing is really cool. collect everything and yet you must mean something. Good luck =]
In fact, you should not the ideas of others because they have no significance for the guys that they have, but if it is on the first word.
I like the wings of an angel.
The first, the second seems very out of place in a doll.
I like the first one with the birds.
I like the first one.
But I think tattoos are stupid, if they have a meaning behind them.
Bird ...
Bird ...
Post a Comment