Friday, January 8, 2010

Old Floppy Boobs What Are My Options In Life With Ugly Body?

What are my options in life with ugly body? - old floppy boobs

And if the options of your body so ugly?
I, is my choice, in all seriousness, if I feel my body is so ugly and gross do not allow people to see me naked for sex. I am 30 years old, virgin and have not even been asked on a date: (What are the reasons that everyone else can not accept? For more confidence, and Say, "" my body, but I feel b / c ugly. I am also bisexual in my head, so I know when a girl is very unattractive body belongs to me. i dont beautiful pieces that I see in other girls, normal girls - not models. I'm fat and have stretch marks everywhere, and my breasts are very large and flexible, not like other girls: (I'm just ugly all around.
I've heard that the males have the fun of the girls who are naked, as I do. : (I feel terrible.

3 comments:

Dr. Dreamer said...

dissatisfied with their bodies, exercise and healthy eating. She looks healthy and feel healthy. May you always be aware of its own stretch marks, but you're not alone with them, and you should leave the country to a man from the first day to see anyway:) If hes crazy about you, do you want if you are under the clothes You sexy no matter what.

Its almost new year, new year resolution ... Next year at this time, you will see and feel more sexy. Push yourself, you can do it! :)

Space Girl, Quiet Kid said...

Exercise. Eat less.

Steevo B said...

On healthy eating and moderation
and movement

Post a Comment