Saturday, January 16, 2010

Toronto Family Hotels Does Anyone Know What The Cheapest Fare From Toronto Airport To Delta Chelsea Hotel Is?

Does anyone know what the cheapest fare from toronto airport to delta chelsea hotel is? - toronto family hotels

I intend to go to Toronto in a short time, with a limited budget and I would ask how my family and I to the Delta Chelsea Hotel Toronto Airport, without having to spend large amounts of liquidity in the least uncomfortable (as I have my family with I). Please let me know ASAP! I thank you in advance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not sure how large your family is, but there's a bus you can catch from the airport (192 Airport) to the subway, and take the subway (Eastbound, get off at Young-Bloor station then head southbound to College Station.) That will cost about $3 per person.

You can also take a cab. The cost will depend on traffic. A flat rate is usually $50, but I've done the trip without a flat rate when there was no traffic and it only cost me $30. (not including gratuity.)

Good luck!

Chris said...

You have two options: a taxi, which costs amount to approximately USD 42.00 plus tip, or the shuttle train from the airport, which cost about $ 30.00 USD two adults, two children and four pieces of luggage on. Airport Express will drop you right into the Delta Chelsea, but the ride from the airport takes about an hour when the bus stopped to pick up and drop passengers at other hotels along the road. A taxi, in comparison, lasts about 30 minutes.

If you take a taxi, you need to get a taxi outside the arrivals hall area, in particular, because they get the right to carry passengers to the airport and their prices are to be fixed prices. If you with someone who is not in the taxi that would like to thank you for the counter and are likely to cost in the end an additional $ 10 or more aligned. You can book your Airport Express (one-way or roundtrip) www.torontoairportexpress.com in advance and save 10% on regular prices.

Enjoy your trip!

Jovanny said...

There are many sites you can find that show that large hotels at the best price available. Visit and you will compare all bookme reliable travel websites in just minutes. is very convenient and saves time and money. So be sure to shop ... Otherwise, much higher for telephone orders. Good luck.

Since You Asked said...

$ 2 on the subway, get the 192 to Kipling Airport

Post a Comment