Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vehicle Bill Of Sale Example Can You Get A Bill Of Sale Notarized After It Has Been Signed?

Can you get a bill of sale notarized after it has been signed? - vehicle bill of sale example

Hello. I bought a truck for a private party, and later we found the deed for the registration of motor vehicles. Is there a way to do it notarized after the fact, for example, the new company before a notary? Both need to register again? The other party lives away.

3 comments:

Deb W said...

As a notary would be in the U.S. state of Iowa, I say, it is asked by the lawyer. She asked for proof of identity and would have to log in again - on the sales invoice or verify a piece of paper to the signature. You can authenticate to a notary, that the two companies have, however, a good way to lose their privileges notary.

carl l said...

You do not have a girlfriend who was a notary?

nonof y said...

The result of a notary is to see that you sign a document, and if I ever go to court to swear that they saw sign ----.
If you met once in this business, you should do in any case, once again, even if "the other party lives away."
I think you could even use a notary unscrupulous able to do this for you --- but I would not bet on it.

Post a Comment