Have a electric train transformer. I was going to get a better one.? - g scale electric trains
It is an old Lionel set. Basically, you need maintenance, but not one that can take a long Hanlde and more powerful engines that another plan, what I should do. I know that Lionel is no longer on the market for G-scale is, but that other companies would be compatible processors? Could you detail?


2 comments:
Model VA http://www.modelrectifier.com Corporation is very "make that" to processors. They have good products that last longer. Pick-processor, you want to visit your site and a place to buy, such as eBay, etc.
If you plan out there are many options to choose from, this includes the batteries, the load again and again to a railroad car at a constant power without having to get around the track cleanly concern. Others (like I use) CCD is the current standard of miniature grave. This circuit requires very clean at all times, but.
LGB made transformers are good for G and I have no concrete information, has bought the DG is nown as the website. Bachman and is also working with OO, but they need to get the job done.
Post a Comment