What are some fun things to do on Halloween night after trick or treating? - fun trick noisemaker
I know that the idea is a bit stupid, but I love candy! What are some fun things to do after this magical evening in the night with my friends who do not spend money
So far I have ...
1. View horror movies to have progress, video-on-demand (which is no way to pay for it)
2. The manufacture of chocolate syrup, milk (in my mouth and then the milk and continue until blended)
Other ideas? The longest list of ideas is the best answer!


1 comment:
1 Go into the bathroom and writing messages of fear in Cap-stick. When the steam comes, people can read. And weep!
2 Make brownies and stick is sweet corn!
3 horror movies on YouTube.
4 GB in neighborhoods on the masks of fear. Skip scare people.
5GB some neighborhoods clothes. Mother, strange things like "You think I'm crazy, they're mad, all deserve to die." It attracts people.
6 Dance to the music of fear.
7 Insert your Halloween candy into ice. It's good.
TP-marry string of 8 people.
9 is a meeting.
Decorate 10 pumpkins.
11 What Halloween spoof. Online integration is optional.
Make-recipients, and 12 raised Cottier really strange or unusual in them.
13 abandoned to the next house. See if it's a ghost.
14 is a pajama party!
15 Ding dong ditch. Kind of lame.
16 What Tarot reading.
17 Lee hands.
18 Ojie advice.
Hope you like these suggestions! :)
Post a Comment