Any recommendations on fun things to do for vacation in Naples, Florida? - naples florida tourism
Take a trip of two weeks in Naples, Florida, during the Christmas holidays and I want to do some recommendations for good hotels and fun, like. We could have our teenage son with us. Thank you for your help!


1 comment:
Let me say first that I am not very much to do on my site for things - but I'm sure there are lots of things. I found in Fort Myers, which is about 50 miles until the next Imaginarium Hands-On Museum. The Big Cypress Swamp is there, like the Everglades - Cape Coral is located in the vicinity. In the hotel you will find not too cheap, you are willing to stay two weeks in a hotel - what could be expensive. If you are flying because they a lot of money when booking flight and hotel together to save, even if I guaranteed a hotel, so you can not find a cheaper than my site if you have you 120% of the difference . pay If you go Extras / Events & Tickets & Attractions can search by location to find everything there is in a particular city to offer. My site is www.travelisbliss.com Find and book yourself or you can contact me and I'll do it free of charge. The Hilton is very good there and Belasica is only 4 miles. My email is cheri@travelisbliss.com let me know if I can do moretion for you and your family.
Post a Comment