My shot at UCB UCLA UCSD and maybe even Stanford? - medical emergency response team
ok this is my schedule:
first year
1 of Bio Honors
2 e: Geometry Award
3: Honors English
4 per security: Health / (required)
5 º: Spanish 1 / 2
6: PE (required)
Grade: 3.83
Sophomore
1 with the chemistry award
2 e: Algebra 2 Awards
3: Honors English
4 of: football team
5 º: Spanish 3 / 4
6: AP World History
GPA: 4.4W ---- 4.0uw
Junior
1 by: AP Physics
2 e: Precalculus
3: Honors English
5 º: Web Design
Emergency Response 4: doctor
6: The United States, AP
8: Football
Grade: 4.4 W
and that is what the last year planning for
1 by: AP Bio
2. By: AP Calc
3: English / Literature AP
5 º: Spanish AP
6: U.S. Government AP
7 th to: Assistant Teacher
8: Football
Afraid that my schedule seems to leave third year in power. I was originally on the honors instead of the usual PRECAL, Spanish 5 / 6 instead of web design, and AP Chemistry INSTThe announcement of the football team. However, my school is no place for me in the class, so thats what I have. Do you think you can do this by loading the last few years to the AP? I also take my third year Spanish at a community college in the summer. This will become my "light" year of the junior program?
anywho, I have tons of extracurricular DONT want to bore you with (IU leadership / sports / clubs / etc).
havent taken the SA yet, but in practice first and only I have a 2000 w / o any preparation.
also in the top 1% in my class.
In addition to my third year program, what are my shots in the four schools I mentioned? Thanks


3 comments:
You see is not very competitive Stanford Darling. The plan is under water, and 2000 is not even close, without a hook.
Berkeley and Los Angeles are 50-50, with a 2100, which should be in this book.
Good to very good. Especially if the quality of college football.
How can an average above 4.0, buy the way, you're a geek or a kiss a * s?
Post a Comment