Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Football First Aid Kits Who Is The Man In The ITV Advert For Soccer Aid 2008?

Who is the man in the ITV advert for Soccer Aid 2008? - football first aid kits

ITV to show an advertisement to support football, where a man begins with an on and off your football team during the football around and I'm sure you know that I saw this man can not but share ideas?

5 comments:

rachmanp... said...

I think it's Billy Wingrove - who is also in the ad-gel

It is a freestyle footballer

And ..... nice:-P

Caggs 71 said...

This is a message broadcast on ITV, beware of him, I think Michael Owen is!

sharon t said...

Im not 100% but I can not the same argument with my friend, I think that's Michael Owen and he said he is not. Can anyone confirm that Michael Owen is ??????

L R said...

I can not even have the video of the announcement that someone can provide a link?

L R said...

I can not even have the video of the announcement that someone can provide a link?

Post a Comment