Saturday, January 30, 2010

Best Comercial Cfd I Want To Know What The Best Product Is To Reseal Or Wax A Comercial Ceramic Tile Floor?

I want to know what the best product is to reseal or wax a comercial ceramic tile floor? - best comercial cfd

I need to seal the floor is in a school Cafiteria. It is 50 x 30 and was cleaned very well. There are some small stains in the grout BT too little and not significant. We need to seal and to enjoy the attractiveness of the tile.

2 comments:

educated guess said...

If the wax or his preparations for a lawsuit. Slippety SLDE foil. You can re-seal the grout clean, just tiles:)

DIY Doc said...

No wax YIKES !!!!!

I have thousands of square meters of tiles and installed maintenance for the school my girls in and around the cafeteria.

In fact, if it is "ceramic" and consequently, the "sealing" a temporary solution.

If the school is well with the regular program of maintenance and closed again when the plane out for the holidays and tolerance between them.

The pottery is made of glass, clay Manufacture of glass in place. Seals can just work in the mortar, but please do not try for a miracle on the ceramic to do are worn or damaged.

Rev. Steven

Post a Comment