What is a good color to paint my bedroom walls? - what color wolf would you be
Okay. So I have white walls in my room, and I am happy down to my color on the wall. I took the wolves, and this is my room. My question is: What is a good color that matches my collection of wolf? I want the colors range from bright to dark to hear. Thank you. =)


6 comments:
I suggest you take the colors of nature, taking into account the color selection.
Look at the bottom of posters and pictures of wolves in their natural environment.
You see, green, different shades of blue, gray, creamy yellow skin of a wolf, even the orange of autumn leaves.
Here are some sample pictures of wolves in the colors that I speak.
... http://static.rbytes.net/fullsize_screen
http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolve ...
http://images.townnews.com/helenair.com/ ...
http://www.wolfmank9obedience.com/i/k9-w ...
http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolve ...
Maybe you can paint your bedroom in shades of blue night sky with the northern lights and the starsFIGHT walls. As the picture below.
http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolve ...
Or blue, gray, with patches of snow as places like the table below.
http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolve ...
Or a relaxing green nicer than the following links to make your place feel quietly, as if she was lying in the grass around with the wolves.
http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolve ...
http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolve ...
That is my proposal, with the information that you shared.
I hope that helps.
If not, they at least do a few more beautiful pictures of wolves.
Have fun your show-room of his personality and interests.
Ok I have no idea what "combinations" of wolves, but here ae the importance of the color just a little
Bright red is joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity and love.
Pink means romance, love and friendship. Indicates feminine qualities and passiveness.
Dark red is associated with strength, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, envy, malice and anger.
Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
Brown-rot is associated with the harvest and autumn.
Dark orange can mean, deceit and mistrust.
Red-orange corresponds to desire, sexual passion, pleasure, dominance, aggression and activity.
Gold evokes the feeling of prestige. The meaning of gold is illumination, wisdom and prosperity. Gold often symbolizess high quality.
Dull (dirty) yellow is caution, decay, sickness, and jealousy.
Pale yellow with intellect, freshness and joy combined.
Dark green is associated with ambition, greed and envy.
Yellow-green can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord and envy.
Aqua is associated with emotional healing and protection.
Olive green is the traditional color of peace.
Light blue is associated with health, healing, peace, understanding and kindness.
Dark blue is knowledge, power, integrity and reliability.
Light Purple raises nostalgic and romantic sentiments.
Dark purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can lead to frustration.
White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity and virginity. This is mes as the color of perfection
Black is with power, elegance, formality, death, are connected to the evil, and mystery.
Perhaps his Wolves can try some of these colors
http://www.resene.co.nz/swatches/search.php?type=close&r=255&g=231&b=133
http://www.resene.co.nz/swatches/search.php?type=close&r=122&g=122&b=000
(Sorry, some of them are terrible !!!!)
Or you can search the site!
We need to give more information than just "wolves." Bears and gray? Posters, which have different colored backgrounds?
I suggest that, although your mid-jewel blue, purple or plum. Then the black and silver accents. Use black border around posters and pictures of wolves or other things that you love and you can frame a black frame shelves or hanging on the wall to show the wolves.
If you travel light, which could make a light blue or gray, and follow the same for the rest of the decorative) top (with silver and black.
Try it with a virtual room designer: it's fun and it's free. In addition, you can a lot of ideas on what you like and dislike, especially when it colors.Here to the wall 's will have the link:
http://www.findanyfloor.com/VirtualRoomD ...
You can also use the world of options, roof color, the color of the upholstery, wall color (of course) with the options of various rooms such as bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room (with sofa color options and choices of carpet and )! it's fun! Try it! :)
I think we should have a feature wall in silver in blue, silver or be painted a black man, paint, paint theres a painting called black shale, that what he is capable of against the wall and then you can write about it .
or you can paint the wall two colors, or simply said swirl of silver or some type of decoration such as the
I suggest that you enter on the images on the search bar and the wolf in the search bar and find only photos and note the background color you like ...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im ...
For example ...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi ...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi ...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi ...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi ...
Or you could buy the beds with the wolves and a tan wall beds. For example ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Full-On-the-Move-Wol ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RUSTIC-LODGE-WOL ...
... http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/wolf-son
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/big-sky- ...
http://www. amazon.com / Wild-Wolf-King-C ...
http://www.seventhavenue.com/North-Count ...
http://www.home-decorating-co.com/true-g ...
I do not know what color your wolves, but I think those colors very well, if you do not want wolves in bed ...
Let's say I love this series and colors. I use the lighter brown color for three walls and green as an accent on the wall, placed where the bed. You can use the farce into the store and the colors match the colors you choose ...
http://www.domestications.com/Products/C ...
http://www.domestications.com/Products/B ...
Post a Comment