Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Amethyst Sterling Silver Earrings What Jewelry For My Wedding?

What jewelry for my wedding? - amethyst sterling silver earrings

OK, I'm usually not a jewelry person for the first time, but my wedding is near, and I think I should be a little smarter.

This is my dress, I'll go with victorian lilac:
http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ ...

I have my hair in a sort of brioche, with a comb of flowers (iris purple, pink and maybe a few other small flowers I let the florist do their own thing).

My question now is what kind of jewelry? I thought amyethist (its my birthstone). I do not know much to spend in Tho, as almost useless, because I thought something overstock.com since its very cheap.

asique is what I think, I need your imput

Chain:
1. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelrand watches ... (I have for my mother in the garnet and its really nice kind)
2. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches ...

Earrings
1. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches ...
2. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches ...
3. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches ...
Well, what do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment