Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why Wear White Underwear For Initiation Am I Going To Get Hazed Tonight At My Fraternity's Initiation?

Am I going to get hazed tonight at my fraternity's initiation? - why wear white underwear for initiation

I decided to join a fraternity at my university and I an email this morning to tell me "to report at 9:00 PM for an initiation ceremony" in the fraternity house. The e-mail also told me exactly what I should wear, even in my underwear and socks. (You want white shorts and white socks.) I called the guy who promises to request more information, purchase, because he was worried about whether bullying is taking place. He laughed in a sarcastic manner and said "better than hope, that 9 out of other commitments in your group to wear clean socks." What will it mean and why should a man on the other socks? What are the chances that I happened today evening Hazed and what you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment