Can you help me make these sentences more concise and less wordy? - costumes submit blog post
1. A new dam is needed for the stage.
2. The South African government is undergoing significant changes.
3. The Environment Council was able to see more solutions.
4. I applied for the job.
5. The President of the Student Senate was responsible for lobbying against the merger at the Congress of Minnesota.
6. The theater has three technical areas. These areas are, costumes, and lightning.
7. The director is affected by the problems. The most common problems can occur with flash, sound and accessories.


2 comments:
1. The stadium has a new fire curtain.
2. The South African government has changed considerably.
3. The Environment Council has solutoins.
4. I applied for the position.
5. ?
6.The theater consists of costumes, set design and lighting.
7. The Director is concerned about lighting, sound and accessories.
1. The step must be a curtain of fire.
4. . I filled an application.
3. The council had Soultions for several years.
7. The Director is of lightning, sounds, and the support of the problem.
Post a Comment