Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taking Pictures With Monopod What Monopod/tripod Would You Recommend For Taking Pictures Of Birds?

What monopod/tripod would you recommend for taking pictures of birds? - taking pictures with monopod

I've recently started photographing birds. My tripod is not very expensive, with a minimum of three buttons to adjust your head. I think it Monopods / Tripods easier / faster head adjustment. The camera I use a Nikon D50 with an 18-55 mm or 70-300 mm lens, which is not necessarily a stable tripod ... only a monopod or tripod, which are readily in regions that can not be accessed and mud, and can adapt quickly. Bird photographer with experience, what do you suggest?

5 comments:

fhotoace said...

I use the same 70-300mm. When I was with a sports field Manfrotto monopod 680th If I need a tripod, I use a Manfrotto 3221 with two heads, a head of 501 liquid and a video recording sheet 3025 for still images.

Karl W said...

Pfotoace How do I use a tripod and Manfrotto monopod. They are not very expensive but very solid. A wide range of accessories for them. For several years I have with the pistol grip ball head and is difficult to return to the default header.

Grey Rabbit said...

This is an open answer. Go to a few shops photo with the camera and the lens and try a little bigger stands. You should be able to decide what will work or if you want a new tripod to update it.

Elvis said...

Test Yahoo Buy

Elvis said...

Test Yahoo Buy

Post a Comment