Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mgus Is This A Autoamune Disease Disorder MGUS (odds In My Favor?)?

MGUS (odds in my favor?)? - mgus is this a autoamune disease disorder

I am 42 years old and diagnosed with MGUS.

I think the odds are in my favor, but I still see the oncologist twice a year. You can do this by accident.

I've heard it) 30 new drugs (chemicals and immune system, which will soon be tested for myeloma. Interesting Times.

I have this web page ..... Myeloma


Monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS)

MGUS is a common condition in which a monoclonal protein is present. However, no symptoms, other criteria for myeloma diagnosis does not exist, and no question of increasing the protein can be identified. MGUS occurs in approximately 1% of the general population and 3% of healthy persons over 70 years. MGUS itself is harmless, but for several years, the approximateEly 16% of people with MGUS will progress to a disorder of malignant plasma cells.

Features:
Whey protein M \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3 g / dl
Plasma cells in bone marrow \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 10%
The absence of anemia, renal failure, hypercalcemia, osteolysis
Diseases - Observation

1 comment:

DR.DUDE said...

The odds are certainly in their favor, and twice a year is not so bad.

Post a Comment