Has anyone ever taken Tysabri for Multiple Sclorosis? - multiple sclorosis more condition_symptoms
I did not Tysabri, but I'm much more invested in Elan, so I followed very closely. It was a little stage fright before 16 months and was pulled by Elan and Biogen Idec, there on 3 cases of PML. Two out of three people died. In all three cases, Tysabri and Avonex used in combination. Biogen's Avonex drug for MS and appears to be the loss of market share twice that compulsory treatment will be affraid. Since Tysabri was back on the market with a label of "black box". There are more than 10,000 people on treatment with TYSABRI as monotherapy and not a single case of PML. Apparently Avonex, the equation was the cause of PML. Word is that people with MS require a miracle drug Tysabri and continue their lives. Do your homework and reserved, but has in the years since this medicine is a wonderful drug for people with MS. Good luck.


No comments:
Post a Comment