Monday, December 28, 2009

Motorbike Towing Can A Traffic Official Look Under A Motorbike Cover To See If The Tax Disc Is Valid?

Can a traffic official look under a motorbike cover to see if the tax disc is valid? - motorbike towing

He had parked in front of my friends flat in a bay and pay my fees. I covered the bicycle with a lid and handcuffed, but had forgotten to remove the old disk to the new tax, and that he yonkers purchased before maturity. The agent platform under my nose, because I had no current disc (though he later admitted that the system shows that it has bought) and I'll shoot! Now I have to wheel around the pound sterling. I can not charge for these? Is it okay to remove the cover? If we made a mistake by taking him into the false assumption that I actually have not purchased, a record that still charge for towing or a fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment