Monday, December 14, 2009

Blepharitis Treatment More Condition_symptoms Do I Really Have Blepharitis? I'm Not Convinced!?

Do I really have blepharitis? I'm not convinced!? - blepharitis treatment more condition_symptoms

My ophthalmologist told me that I blepharitis. I'm not quite convinced, and tried (unsuccessfully received) for a second opinion. I have read many guides online and they all say the same thing - but my eyes are dry, they are firmly in the morning, no sticky stuff on the corner of my eye, in fact, are not red or inflamed or itchy or anything! When I met my view, are simply told that after a long time, recently, my eye, as if something in him, as if there was a rider, said at that sometimes, but my mother told me from time to time something in the cover or scratches easily and you will be able to feel for a few days. This is known as optics and then examined my eyes when she told me that scales and flakes on eyelashes blepharitis diagnosed and treated me home. Since I had a very precise control of me, but I see no flakes at all - is visible to the naked eye? I wear mascara and you mustis very compact, but I never had any symptoms of blepharitis often given, except sometimes when I lie down and turned his head to one side, a tear could accidentally escape - I happen to many people and it is probably just a sign that my eyes tired? A second opinion would be very useful - I take very seriously the health of the eyes, but they feel and look very healthy for me and I refuse my optical processing in a permanent, if it is required to buy unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment